1. Waterproof and moisture proof, avoiding short circuit of electrical components inside the cavity;
2. Effectively block dust and particles and avoid bearing wear;
3. Keep the cavity dry to prevent the motor and motor from being corroded and oxidized, resulting in poor contact or leakage;
4, exhaust heat dissipation, instead of heat dissipation or provide channels and conductive media for heat dissipation;
5, continuous ventilation, balance the internal stress of the cavity to ensure dynamic stability;
6, anti-splash, to prevent internal components due to resistance changes affect the dynamic stability.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Micro motor industry in the future
- Characteristics of gear motors
- What are the characteristics of the...
- What is vibration Motor
- Vibration Motor Model Description
- Classification of vibration Motor
- The working principle of vibration ...
- Characteristics of Yzo Series Vibra...
- Vibration Motor
- Use and maintenance of vibration motor
- Classification of micro-motors