China from 1995 to 2000, the annual export of micro-motor exports increased by 18.6%, 2001 than 2000 6.02%. Affected by the U.S. "9.11" incident, the United States, Japan's economy suffered severe setbacks in the global economic downturn, the 2001 export decline is the main factor. Table 3 shows the status of the export of micro motors for 1995-2001 years in customs statistics. 2000 the world's micro-motor market about 6.5 billion units, China's export 2.726 billion units, accounting for about 42% of the international market share, of which toy motor 321.511 million units.
After joining the WTO, China's micro-motor industry has entered opportunities and challenges in the global economic environment, only the full effort to fight, fierce competition in order to capture the international market a greater share.
Previous: Characteristics of gear motors
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of gear motors
- What are the characteristics of the...
- What is vibration Motor
- Vibration Motor Model Description
- Classification of vibration Motor
- The working principle of vibration ...
- Characteristics of Yzo Series Vibra...
- Vibration Motor
- Use and maintenance of vibration motor
- Analysis on installation adjustment...