⒈ excited vibration force and power fit properly, vibration force, body weight light, small size, low mechanical noise.
⒉ because the vibration motor is a strong resistance vibration rather than resonance, so there is a stable amplitude.
⒊ Vibration frequency range is large.
The vibration frequency of the electromagnetic vibrator is fixed, which is equal to the power supply step rate, and the vibration frequency of the vibrating motor can be adjusted by adjusting the rotational speed, and the vibration frequency and amplitude can be arbitrarily chosen according to the different thoroughfare.
⒋ is influenced by the fluctuation of the power supply, the electromagnetic exciter will change the exciting force due to the voltage change, but the change is very small in the vibration motor.
⒌ combination of multiple machines, can be achieved from the synchronization can be completed with different technical requirements.
⒍ can change the direction of the excitation force according to the installation mode of the vibrating motor.
⒎ only adjust the angle of the eccentric block, you can adjust the excitation force and amplitude without stage.
⒏ maintenance is simple, because unlike the electromagnetic use of spring, so similar to the gap adjustment, weight adjustment and other maintenance work can be exempted, only need to maintain regular bearings.
⒐ specification is complete, can meet all kinds of vibratory machinery work needs.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Micro motor industry in the future
- Characteristics of gear motors
- What are the characteristics of the...
- What is vibration Motor
- Vibration Motor Model Description
- Classification of vibration Motor
- The working principle of vibration ...
- Characteristics of Yzo Series Vibra...
- Use and maintenance of vibration motor
- Analysis on installation adjustment...
- DC motor starting method
- What are the performance requiremen...
- Type of motor
- How to maintain small and medium-si...
- Classification of micro-motors