To the extent permitted, high voltages can be used as much as possible to reduce the size of the motor and the size of the equipment such as wires, and in particular to reduce the cost of the inverter. The operating voltage is increased from 274 V for THS to 500 V for THS B; with the same dimensions, the maximum power is increased from 33 kW to 50 kW and the maximum torque is increased from 350 N"m to 400ON"m. It can be seen that the application of high voltage systems is extremely beneficial to the improvement of vehicle dynamic performance.
2. High speed
The speed of the induction motor used in electric vehicles can reach 8 000 to 12 000 r/min. The high-speed motor has a small volume and light weight, which is conducive to reducing the quality of equipment for loading.
3. Light weight and small size
The motor can be used to reduce the quality of the motor by means of an aluminum alloy casing, etc. The materials of various control devices and cooling systems should also be made of lightweight materials. Electric vehicle drive motors require high specific power (output per unit mass of motor) and high efficiency over a wide range of speeds and torques to reduce vehicle weight and extend driving range; Motors are often combined with power, efficiency and cost to optimize efficiency near the rated operating point.
4. The motor should have a large starting torque and a wide range of speed regulation performance to meet the power and torque required for starting, accelerating, driving, decelerating, braking and so on. The motor should have an automatic speed control function to reduce the driver's steering strength, improve driving comfort, and achieve the same control response as the engine's accelerator pedal.
5. Electric vehicle drive motor needs 4 to 5 times overload to meet the requirements of short-time acceleration and maximum grade, while industrial drive motors only require 2 times overload.
6. Electric vehicle drive motor should have high controllability, steady-state accuracy and dynamic performance to meet the coordinated operation of multiple motors, while industrial drive motors only need to meet certain specific performance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Micro motor industry in the future
- Characteristics of gear motors
- What are the characteristics of the...
- What is vibration Motor
- Vibration Motor Model Description
- Classification of vibration Motor
- The working principle of vibration ...
- Characteristics of Yzo Series Vibra...
- Vibration Motor
- Use and maintenance of vibration motor
- Type of motor
- How to maintain small and medium-si...
- Classification of micro-motors