The motor part of the DC gear motor is mainly composed of a base, a main pole, a commutating pole, an end cover, a bearing and a brush device. The DC motor can be divided into two according to whether a common brush-commutator is configured. Classes, including brushed DC motors and brushless DC motors; the motor part of AC geared motors is not as complicated as DC motors, without steering gears and brushes, so the structure is simple, easy to manufacture, relatively strong, durable, low energy consumption, The noise is small, the moment force is large, and the speed is slow. The AC motor is mainly divided into synchronous motor and asynchronous motor according to the variety.
DC geared motors are generally manufactured into miniature geared motors, mainly used in office automation, smart home, money counters, printers, automation equipment, etc., such as automatic window openers, automatic curtains, glass curtain walls, bank ATM machines, banknote vending machines. And other automatic machines.
DC gear motor features:
1. DC motor has good starting characteristics and speed regulation characteristics. The DC motor has a fast response, a large starting torque, and the ability to provide rated torque from zero speed to rated speed;
2. The torque of the DC motor is relatively large;
3. DC of DC motor is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly than AC
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- What Is The Difference Between A DC...
- How To Maintain The Micro Motor For...
- Do You Know Anything About The Wiper?
- Micro-motors Can Be Divided Into Th...
- DC Motor Starting Method
- DC Geared Motor Features