First, the advantages of brushless DC motor
1. Electronic commutation replaces traditional mechanical commutation, reliable performance, no wear and tear, low failure rate, and life expectancy is about 6 times higher than brush motor, representing the development direction of electric vehicles;
2. It is a static motor with small no-load current;
3. High efficiency;
4. Small size.
Second, the shortcomings of brushless DC motor
1. There is slight vibration when starting at low speed. If the speed increases, the commutation frequency increases, and the vibration phenomenon is not felt.
2. The price is high and the controller requirements are high;
3. It is easy to form resonance, because any one thing has a natural vibration frequency. If the vibration frequency of the brushless motor is the same as or close to the vibration frequency of the frame or plastic parts, it will easily form a resonance phenomenon, but it can be resonated by adjustment. The phenomenon is reduced to a minimum. Therefore, it is a normal phenomenon that an electric vehicle driven by a brushless motor sometimes emits a squeaky sound.
4. It is more laborious when pedaling, it is best to combine electric drive and pedal boost.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- How To Maintain A Micro Motor?
- How To Choose DC Brushless Motor?
- What Are The Components Of A Brushl...
- Brushless DC Motor Range
- Three Main Uses Of Brushless DC Motors
- What Is The Difference Between A Hi...
- How To Change The DC Motor Speed
- The Reason Why The DC Motor Bearing...
- Advantages And Application Range Of...
- What Is The Difference Between A DC...