First, medical equipment.
In foreign countries, the application of brushless DC motors has been widely used, which can be used to drive small blood pumps in artificial hearts; in domestic, high-speed centrifuges for surgical high-speed appliances, thermal imaging cameras and infrared laser modulators of thermometers Both use a brushless DC motor.
Second, industrial control.
In recent years, due to the large-scale development of brushless DC motors and the gradual sophistication of technology, the distribution scale of its drive system in industrial production has also expanded, and it has gradually become the mainstream of industrial motors. Discussions and tests that have been opened around the decline in production costs and forward operating power have yielded significant benefits, and major manufacturers have also supplied different types of motors to meet the needs of different drive systems. At this stage, in the textile, metallurgy, printing, automated production lines, CNC machine tools and other industrial production, brushless DC motors are involved.
Third, the test equipment.
The brushless DC motor is widely used in the laboratory, and the useful device has high precision and intelligent regulation for the motor. The main use is a centrifuge, a mixer and the like.
The laboratory electric stirrer is a test equipment for solid-liquid mixing. The product has novel design, advanced production technology, large torque output at low speed, and good function in succession. High-power brushless DC motor drive, CNC knob-type stepless speed governor; stable operating conditions, low noise, simple and sensitive unloading. It is an aspirational device used in product development, quality control and production processes of scientific research institutions, universities and medical institutions.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- Three Main Uses Of Brushless DC Motors
- What Is The Difference Between A Hi...
- How To Change The DC Motor Speed
- The Reason Why The DC Motor Bearing...
- Advantages And Application Range Of...
- What Is The Difference Between A DC...
- How To Maintain The Micro Motor For...
- Do You Know Anything About The Wiper?
- Micro-motors Can Be Divided Into Th...
- DC Motor Starting Method