1. Because the DC motor armature loop resistance and inductance are small, and the rotating body has a certain mechanical inertia, when the DC motor is powered on, the armature speed and the corresponding back EMF are small at the beginning of the starting, and the starting current is very high. Big. Up to 15 to 20 times the rated current. This current can cause disturbances in the grid, mechanical shock to the unit, and sparks in the commutator. Therefore, the direct closing start is only applicable to electric motors with a power of no more than 4 kW.
2. DC motor starting methods include: direct closing start, series resistance starting and voltage reducing starting.
3. In order to limit the starting current, the starting control of the DC motor often adopts the method of step-down starting or armature circuit series starting resistor. For example, urban trams are often started. In order to simplify the equipment, reduce weight and facilitate operation and maintenance, a series resistance starting method is usually adopted.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- DC Geared Motor Features