DC brushless motors are widely used in smart cars, household appliances, medical equipment, industrial automation, etc. due to their low noise and high torque. Because of their different specifications and types, DC brushless motors are used to meet the requirements. Performance requirements, this is very important.
1, specification selection
In the case where the power supply voltage is adjustable, the DC motor specifications whose torque and speed are close to the corresponding rated values of the product can be selected according to actual needs, and the required speed can be obtained by changing the voltage; if the power supply voltage is fixed, if there is no proper DC brushless When the motor is available for selection, the appropriate specifications can be selected according to the torque, and the voltage and speed of the product can be adjusted appropriately.
2, power selection
The maximum power output of the motor is limited. If the power selection of the DC brushless motor is too small, the motor overload will occur when the load exceeds the rated output power. When the overload occurs, the motor will generate heat, vibration, speed drop, abnormal sound, etc. In the event of a severe overload, the motor will be burnt. If the power is too large, it will cause economic waste. Therefore, it is important to choose the power of the motor reasonably.
3, type selection
Ferrite permanent magnet DC motors with high efficiency, low price and low temperature rise should be preferred. Only when the performance requirements are strict, the volume is small, and the ambient temperature is high, the AlNiCo permanent magnet DC motor or the rare earth permanent magnet DC motor is considered.
Different specifications of DC brushless motors have different characteristics and advantages, so it is necessary to master the principles and methods of selection, in order to achieve the best performance, energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- What Are The Components Of A Brushl...
- Brushless DC Motor Range
- Three Main Uses Of Brushless DC Motors
- What Is The Difference Between A Hi...
- How To Change The DC Motor Speed
- The Reason Why The DC Motor Bearing...
- Advantages And Application Range Of...
- What Is The Difference Between A DC...
- How To Maintain The Micro Motor For...
- Do You Know Anything About The Wiper?