1. Waterproof and moisture proof, avoiding short circuit of electrical components inside the cavity;
2. Effectively block dust and particles and avoid bearing wear;
3. Keep the cavity dry to avoid corrosion and oxidation of the motor and motor, resulting in poor contact or leakage;
4, exhaust heat dissipation, instead of heat dissipation or provide channels and conductive media for heat dissipation;
5, continuous ventilation, balance the internal stress of the cavity to ensure dynamic stability;
6, anti-splash, to prevent internal components due to resistance changes affect the dynamic stability.
The power performance of electric vehicles has a direct relationship with the power of electric vehicles. The higher the power, the better the acceleration performance and the maximum climbing ability of small and medium-sized motors for vehicles, and the quality will be better. The volume will also increase; however, the motor cannot be operated at high efficiency for a long period of time, which will reduce the utilization rate of the small and medium-sized motor for the vehicle and reduce the mileage of the vehicle.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- Do You Know Anything About The Wiper?
- Micro-motors Can Be Divided Into Th...
- DC Motor Starting Method
- DC Geared Motor Features