The motor is a reversible synchronous motor composed of a permanent magnet synchronous motor and a built-in reduction gear box. It has the advantages of large torque, low noise, small size, light weight, convenient use, constant speed operation, etc. It can also be matched with various gear boxes to achieve Change the output speed and torque for the purpose.
Micro-motors can be roughly classified into three categories in terms of structure:
The basic composition is similar to that of a normal motor, including stators, rotors, armature windings, brushes, etc., but the structure is extremely compact.
There are two common types: a combination of the above various micromotors; a combination of a micromotor and an electronic circuit. For example, a combination of a DC motor and a sensor, a combination of an X-direction and a Y-direction linear motor, and the like.
The outer structure is the same as the electromagnetic type. For example, the rotary products are made into a cylindrical shape, and the linear products are formed into a square shape, but the internal structure differs greatly depending on the working principle.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- Application Range Of Micro Motors
- The Development Trend Of Micro-moto...
- How To Choose The Vacuum Cleaner Motor
- What Is A Brushless Motor
- What Is The Difference Between Brus...
- What Is The Working Principle Of DC...
- Analysis Of The Advantages And Disa...
- How To Maintain A Micro Motor?
- How To Choose DC Brushless Motor?
- What Are The Components Of A Brushl...