The domestic demand for micro-motors has been growing since the 1980s. China has introduced more than 50 production lines, to achieve 25 major categories, 60 series, 400 varieties, 2000 specifications of micro-motor large quantities, large-scale production.
The main products are brushless permanent magnet motor, small Power AC motor, AC-DC series motor, shaded pole motor, stepper motor, vibration motor (mobile) and so on. 1999 China's micro-motor production of about 3 billion units, of which private and state-owned enterprises production of about 250 million units, the production of a wholly owned enterprise of about 1.2 billion units, Hong Kong region's production of about 1.4 billion units (Johnson company 1.2 billion units), Taiwan's output of about 180 million units.
2000 production of about 3.9 billion units, accounting for 60% of global production. Micro-motor with high technical content, such as precision brushless motor, high speed synchronous motor, high precision stepper motor, flake winding brushless motor, high performance servo motor and new principle new structure ultrasonic motor have not yet formed commercialization or mass production capacity in China. Therefore, the domestic high precision micro-motor also relies on imports. According to customs statistics, the 1995-2000 annual average growth rate of 26.9%, 2001, although the increase of 4.81%, also amounted to 1.197 billion U.S. dollars.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Market Situation Of MICRO Motor
- Micro-motor Market Needs In The Future
- Three Major Trends In Motor Control...
- Micro Motor Characteristics
- Application Range Of Micro Motors
- The Development Trend Of Micro-moto...
- How To Choose The Vacuum Cleaner Motor
- What Is A Brushless Motor
- What Is The Difference Between Brus...
- What Is The Working Principle Of DC...