(1) Adopting high and new technology to develop in the direction of electronic;
(2) High efficiency, energy saving and green development;
(3) Development towards high reliability and electromagnetic compatibility;
(4) To low noise, low vibration, low cost, and price development;
(5) Development towards specialization, diversification and intelligence.
In addition, Micro-motors are moving toward modularization, combination, intelligent mechatronics and brushless, iron-free, and permanent magnetization. Especially worthy of attention is the large field of application of micro-motors, environmental Changes, the traditional electromagnetic principle motor can not fully meet the requirements. The development of micro-motors with non-electromagnetic principles has become an important direction for the development of motors with new results from related disciplines, including new principles and new materials.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- How To Choose The Vacuum Cleaner Motor
- What Is A Brushless Motor
- What Is The Difference Between Brus...
- What Is The Working Principle Of DC...
- Analysis Of The Advantages And Disa...