The relationship between a common output and an input quantity, or one output and another. From the control requirement, the static characteristic curve should be continuous, smooth, no mutation, and the dynamic characteristic is usually expressed by frequency curve or response curve.
The frequency curve should be smooth, without sudden jump oscillation point, and the response curve should be quickly convergent.
Sensitivity The amount of output corresponding to the unit input signal.
Commonly used than torque, specific electromotive force, magnification coefficient and so on.
Under certain input conditions, the difference between the actual value of the output signal and the theoretical value represents the precision of the micromotor, and the common error size is expressed.
Impedance or resistance
In the system, the input and output impedance of the micromotor should be matched with the corresponding circuit respectively to ensure the running performance and precision of the system.
Reliability Not only to control the special requirements of micro-motor, drive micro-motor and power micro-motor also has this requirement. The operation reliability of micro-motor is characterized by such parameters as service life, failure rate, reliability and mean time without fault.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- The Market Situation Of MICRO Motor
- Micro-motor Market Needs In The Future
- Three Major Trends In Motor Control...
- Micro Motor Characteristics
- Application Range Of Micro Motors
- The Development Trend Of Micro-moto...
- How To Choose The Vacuum Cleaner Motor