The performance of the motor control system includes response speed, running accuracy and efficiency. As can be seen from the development situation, micro-motor products with high torque, small size, high control precision, low power consumption, long life and low cost are favored by customers. This also represents the development direction of tiny motors to a certain extent. In response to these performance requirements, the future development of motor control will be digital, permanent magnetization and integration.
Digitalization is an inevitable trend in the development of motor control technology. In terms of digital software for control systems, it is necessary to have a complete software software reliability test, reliable and scientific software architecture. The digitalization of the control system includes both hardware and software. The hardware is a high-speed, high-integration, low-cost dedicated chip, which will make the motor-driven circuit more compact and integrated. The software is embodied in the motor control. The future development direction of the motor control algorithm will focus on high-performance torque speed control and online identification.
The permanent magnet motor has the advantages of high power density and torque density, high efficiency, high power factor, high reliability and easy maintenance. The vector control drive control system can make the permanent magnet motor have a wide speed range. From the perspective of comprehensive performance, permanent magnet synchronous motors have the most advantages.
Integration includes the integration of electromechanical integration with power electronics, the integration of the motor and engine assembly, the motor and gearbox assembly, and the integration of the power electronics assembly in the drive, including switching devices, circuits, Integration of controls, sensors, power supplies, etc. Electromechanical integration can help reduce the weight and volume of the entire system, effectively reducing system manufacturing costs. The integration of power electronic devices mainly includes the integration of ISG controller, drive motor controller and DC-DC, which solves the problems of combination and high-voltage isolation between different process circuits to improve the heat dissipation design, and also reduces the size of power electronic devices. weight.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- Micro Motor Characteristics
- Application Range Of Micro Motors
- The Development Trend Of Micro-moto...
- How To Choose The Vacuum Cleaner Motor
- What Is A Brushless Motor
- What Is The Difference Between Brus...
- What Is The Working Principle Of DC...
- Analysis Of The Advantages And Disa...