The DC motor is magnetic field and the conductor moves in the magnetic field; the AC motor is the magnetic field rotating motion, and the conductor is not moving. The DC motor is divided into the stator winding and the rotor winding. The stator winding generates a magnetic field. When the direct current is applied, the stator winding generates a fixed pole. The magnetic field of the rotor is forced by the direct current in the magnetic field. Then the rotor rotates in the magnetic field. The DC motor has a complicated structure and high cost.
The AC motor is divided into a stator winding and a rotor conductor. The rotor conductor is shaped like a silicon steel sheet between the squirrel cage conductor and the conductor. Some AC motor rotors also have windings.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- How To Maintain The Micro Motor For...
- Do You Know Anything About The Wiper?
- Micro-motors Can Be Divided Into Th...
- DC Motor Starting Method
- DC Geared Motor Features