The composition of the brushless DC motor and the driver is a typical mechatronics. The stator windings of the motor are mostly made into a three-phase symmetrical star connection, which is very similar to the three-phase asynchronous motor.
The driver is composed of a power electronic device and an integrated circuit, and the controller performs an orderly commutation to drive the DC brushless motor according to the position of the motor rotor measured by the position sensor to trigger each of the power tubes in the drive circuit. Receiving the start, stop and brake signals of the motor to control the start, stop and brake of the motor, accepting the position sensor signal and the forward and reverse signals to control the on/off of the power tubes of the inverter bridge, generating continuous torque and accepting Speed commands and speed feedback signals are used to control and adjust the speed to provide protection and display.
The DC brushless motor responds quickly and with large starting torque. It has the performance of providing rated torque from zero speed to rated speed. The microprocessor speed is also faster and faster, and the AC motor control can be placed in a rotating state. In the two-axis orthogonal coordinate system, the AC motor's current component in two axes is appropriately controlled.
Mechanical power car systems are gradually being replaced by DC brushless motors. Appropriate control of the DC brushless motor in the two-axis current component can achieve similar DC motor control and performance comparable to DC brushless motors.
- What Is Micro Motor
- Types Of Miniature Motors
- Characteristics Of Micro-special Motor
- Micro Motor Is Classified In Structure
- Application Range Of Micro Motor
- Micro Motors Product Parameters
- The Working Characteristics Of Micr...
- Micro Motors Industry Features
- Micro Motors Industry Review
- The Current Situation Of Micro Moto...
- Analysis Of The Advantages And Disa...
- How To Maintain A Micro Motor?
- How To Choose DC Brushless Motor?
- What Are The Components Of A Brushl...
- Brushless DC Motor Range
- Three Main Uses Of Brushless DC Motors
- What Is The Difference Between A Hi...
- How To Change The DC Motor Speed
- The Reason Why The DC Motor Bearing...
- Advantages And Application Range Of...